TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Chapter One

??????: Heh, I arrived right on time Matasa.
Matasa: Thanks Raikou, I owe ya one.
Raikou: How about we teach this punk a lesson.
Matasa: I’m in.
????: Wait! No!
-Scene Changes to Gama-
Raikou: Wake up idiot, we have to get moving.
Gama: Uuuugh, whatever.
Matasa: We need to find a team with the heaven scroll.
Raikou: We’ll split up. Since Matasa was attacked last night I’ll be going with him. Gama your going solo.
Matasa: What! , I can handle going by myself.
Raikou: Matasa, you made no effort to evade confrontation or to retreat.
Gama: Oh come on Uchiha let him go by himself.
Raikou: Fine, I won’t be coming to save you this time Matasa.
Gama: Alright I’m heading out, later.
Matasa: Hmph.
Raikou: (uses Shunshin No Jutsu and leaves)
-Scene Changes To Gama Near A Stream-
Gama: Ahhh, I haven’t had water in a couple days. Guess I should bring some back for them too.
????: Raiton: Kangekiha! (a surge of lightning rushes towards Gama)
Gama: Ahhhhh! (being electrocuted)
Kahn: Hm, that was almost too easy.
Gama: Damn and I was trying to enjoy having a drink, that’s rude ya know.
Kahn: What! (it was an earth clone being electrocuted)
Gama: (Appears behind the ninja) Doton: Shinju Zanshu No Jutsu.
Kahn: Such mastery of Doton, you must be Gama of the Dorō Clan.
Gama: Heh, didn’t know I was so famous. Ya know I could kill you now, but I’ll leave that to the snakes.
Kahn: Wait! Don’t leave me here! (Gama is walking away with his heaven scroll)
-Scene Changes to Raikou Back at Camp-
Raikou: Did you get a heaven scroll?
Gama: Yup. Wasn’t much of a hassle either.
Raikou: Good, Have you seen Matasa?
Gama: Yeah, looked like he had a heaven scroll too.
Raikou: Wow I wouldn’t have expected that.
Matasa: I’m back, and I have a scroll, heheh. Did you get one Raikou?
Raikou: No.
Matasa: Haha! ,I guess Uchiha aren’t so great.
Gama: Ohhh, crap.
Raikou: (Activates Sharingan and glares at Matasa)
Matasa: Arrgh, dammit Raikou stop doing this! (hes caught in a genjutsu)
Gama: *sigh* (puts his hand on Matasa’s shoulder and breaks the genjutsu)
Matasa: (Glares at Raikou and walks away)
Raikou: Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment