TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chapter Eleven

The Third Stage Begins!

Gama: Yo!
Matagi: Where have you been?
Gama: Sleeping.
Matagi: Anyway, I’ve called you guys here today to see the results of your training.
Matasa: Ok! Suiton: Mizzurappa!
Matagi: I didn’t say start yet.
Gama: *sigh* (looks over at Raikou)
Matagi: The purpose of this is to destroy three of my shadow clones.
Matasa: Now can we start?
Matagi: Yes. Kage Bunshin No Jutsu! (the clones all run off in separate directions)
Raikou: Kuchiyose No Jutsu! (summons Takarashi) *jumps on his back*
Matasa: Whoh, when did you learn how to do that?
Raikou: Yesterday. (flys off looking for a clone)
Matasa: Ahh, cool. *runs off into the forest*
Gama: Later. *takes out a clay bird from his kunai holster* (it expands)
Matagi: *Intresting.* (Gama flys off)
-Scene Changes To Matasa-
Matasa: Hah! There’s one!
Matagi Clone: Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu! (a fireball barrels toward Matasa)
Matasa: You think you can defeat me with katon? Suiton: Mizzurappa!
Matagi Clone: (dodges the attack) You’ll have to do better than that.
Matasa: *Hmph, then I’ll use that jutsu* Kirigakure No Jutsu!
Matagi Clone: Ahh, a new jutsu I see. (a thick mist surrounds the area)
Matasa: Sensatsu Suishō! (the mist condenses into countless water needles)
Matagi Clone: (the needles rain down, dispersing the clone)
Matasa: Yes! I did it!
-Scene Changes To Gama-
Gama: (looking down into the forest) Ahh, there’s one.
Matagi Clone: Seems he’s found me.
Gama: *jumps off of the bird* (the bird hurls toward the clone like a meteor) Katsu!
Matagi Clone: Oh shit muthafucka! (the bird explodes destroying the clone)
-Scene Changes To Raikou-
Raikou: *Sees the big explosion* Whoh what was that?
Takarashi: The boy with the gloves.
Raikou: *What kind of jutsu was that?*
Takarashi: I’ve found a clone.
Raikou: Alright, fly down to him!
Takarashi: Ok.
Matagi Clone: Hmm you’ve found me.
Raikou: *jumps off of Rashi* Chidori Eiso!
Matagi Clone: Hmm not bad. (the clone is impaled by the lightning sword)
Raikou: Ok Rashi, lets head back to the training field.
Takarashi: Alright.
-Scene Changes To The Traning Field-
Matagi: Everyone killed a clone, good job. The results of your training are dramatic.
Matasa: Heheh.
Matagi: I’m proud to be called your sensei, you three have grown into powerful ninja.
Gama: Hmm, I think I’m gonna cry. *smiles*
Matasa: Haha, thanks sensei.
Matagi: The third part of the exams start tomorrow, be prepared.
Gama: Oh that reminds me, I have to go see Deidara-Sensei, catch you guys later.
Matasa: I’m going to meet up with Simca, heheh see ya.
Matagi: What about you Raikou?
Raikou: I’m going to stay here and train for a while.
Matagi: Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow then.

The Third Stage Begins Tommorow! Next Time: Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment