TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Chapter Ten

Training Concludes!

Gama: Doton: Domu. (his skin hardens and turns dark brown)
Deidara: (throws a clay bird towards Gama) Katsu!
Gama: (he is thrown back several meters then hits a tree) Uhhhh.
Deidara: That jutsu can’t save you every time Gama. (throws another bird)
Gama: Shit! *Slams his hands on the ground*
Deidara: Katsu!
Gama: Doton: Doryƫheki! (a stone wall erupts from the ground)
Deidara: (appears behind Gama, and throws a bird at point-blank range) Katsu!
Gama: Shi- (huge explosion destroys the wall and sending Gama flying)
Deidara: (Gama falls off of the edge of the mountain) Ahh, you still aren’t ready.
Gama: Shit! (falling at a rapid rate) *I have to do something!*
Deidara: (makes a clay bird and sends it to Gama) *It expands catching Gama*
Gama: Whew, thanks for saving me Sensei.
Deidara: (turns around and punches Gama in the stomach)
Gama: You fell for it. (Deidara’s hand is stuck in the clay clones stomach)
Deidara: *Hmmm, he must have done this when behind the wall*
Gama: (the real one emerges from the ground behind Deidara) Heheh, am I ready now?
Deidara: Its time I teach you my secret techniques.
-Scene Changes to The Training Grounds-
Matasa: Suiton: Mizurappa! (a jet of water shoots from his mouth)
Zabuza: (dodges the attack) Kirigakure No Jutsu! (a thick mist surrounds the area)
Matasa: *Shit, I can’t see anything* (receives a blow to the chest) Achh!
Zabuza: Before I teach you this jutsu-
Matasa: Suiton: Hahonryƫ! (water shoots from his hand)
Zabuza: Hmm, you have no patience. (the attack doesn’t hit)
Matasa: What’s the point in learning this, if I can’t even see through it?
Zabuza: You first have to train your eyes to see through it.
Matasa: That’ll take to long.
Zabuza: No, by utilizing water chakra you can alter the mist, so you-
Matasa: Ok, got it! (releases a bunch of chakra, and focus’s it to his eyes)
Zabuza: *This kid’s a quick learner.*
Matasa: I can see! Awesome!
-Scene Changes to The Field-
Raikou: Kuchiyose No Jutsu! *A giant hawk appears*
Takarashi: Ehh, who summoned me!?
Raikou: I did, I’m Uchiha Rai-
Takarashi: I don’t care who ya are where’s Sasuke!?
Raikou: Over there. (points to a boulder Sasuke is sitting on)
Sasuke: Of all of them, you had to summon Rashi.
Raikou: Sorry, Sasuke.
Takarashi: So why did you summon me, ehh?
Raikou: To fly you.
Takarashi: Hahaha no one has flown me since Uchiha Itachi!
Sasuke: Rashi, This is Itachi’s son.
Takarashi: Itachi’s son ehhh.....you get one shot at it kid.
Raikou: Thanks, Takarashi!
Takarashi: *Hmm, he’s like a mirror image of Itachi*

Everyone is improving their skills, but will it be enough to pass the third stage? Next Time: The Third Stage Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment