TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Team 3, The Most Skilled of the rookies Begin the Second Stage!
Raikou: AHHH!!!! Someone help!
Gama: YO, need some help?
Raikou: No shit, get this thing off of me!
Gama: Alright, Doton: Kajugan No Jutsu! (Grabs the snake and it turns to stone)
Raikou: Thanks, this forest is full of these things.
Gama: Damn that jutsu took a lot out of me. I’m gonna go set up camp.
Raikou: Alright. Where’s Matasu?
Gama: He went off somewhere.
Raikou: That dumbass is gonna get himself killed, im going to go find him.
Gama: Alright, later Uchiha.
-Scene changes to Matasu-
Matasu: Crap I’m lost.
????: Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu! (shoots fire ball towards Matasu)
Matasu: Fuck! Suiton: Mizurappa No Jutsu! (the stream of water extinguishes the fire ball)
????: Heh, Not as weak as I expected.
Matasu: Who are you?
????: It doesn’t matter give me the earth scroll NOW!
Matasu: Bullshit, I’m not giving this thing up.
????: Before I kill you, I suppose I should tell you my name.
Matasu: No Need, your already defeated.
????: What! When was I caught in this genjutsu?!
??????: When I showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment