TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

TSUMEI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter Three

This Chapter was written by my good freind Sasuke, Thanks Bro

Kagami: Why do you think yourself as the top ninja...I think Uchiha are weak

Raikou: Take that away. I’ll prove your word crap right now.

Kagami: You won’t be able...

Raikou looks Kagami with Sharingan eyes.

Kagami: Oh crap not those bloody eyes. Damn I should really look after my mouth huh...

I prepare my Chidori and run over to Kagami. He does a water style technique

Raikou: Stop!! Your kill us both!!

Kagami: Can’t...Stop...

My chidori collide with his water style technique causing to electrocute us both. Both of us fall down really hurt.

Raikou: You damn idiot don’t you know that if you collide electric with water that cause both of us to get attack...

Kagami: Why didint YOU change your jutsu...I like my water style technique

Raikou: What ever...I’m still betting the crap out of you

Kagami: Fine...prepare Rasengan

Raikou: Want to play this game. (Prepare Chidori)

Before we collide Gama show up stopping us.

Raikou: Why the hell did you do that!?

Gama: Dont want you guys to kill yourself.

Kagami: He wouldn’t have win anyway

Raikou: Your dead man later...I’m going for a walk to change my ideas.

Raikou start walking away.

Gama: Hey man wait up...you can’t just go like that

No comments:

Post a Comment